What's Rachie up to? - Hair Update Week 6, 2014... :-)

Hey there!!!
:-)
Its weekly update time again. I'm happy to report to you guys that I have been sticking to my hair regimen much better this week than last week overall. The steady improvement is in itself quite motivating :-)

I wore my braids with different scarf tying techniques during the week...
 

And then switched it up a bit, rocking my Kurly Klips on the weekend...
This was my hairstyle for Brunch with the girlies earlier on today.
Protective Styling still going strong ;-)

Onto the Update... :-)
Last relaxer date: October 10th 2013
Currently: 16 weeks and 3 days post relaxer, Woot Woot!
Next Relaxer: I'm STILL not sure, all depends on how my hair reacts to this relaxer stretch. Once my hair continues to do well then I'll try to wait for the 18 weeks post mark before I Texlax my hair again.

How I'm feeling about my hair today: about 8.5/10 today :-)
Points gained: 

  • I've stuck to my Water (3liters/day), Vitamins, Moisturizing and sealing as well as at least once weekly deep conditioning treatments.
  • I've been diligent with wearing a scarf or having a silk pillow case to sleep.

Points lost:
  • Daily exercise needs improvement still. I'm starting my DAILY jogging tomorrow morning and hoping to restart spinning classes by the end of the week or early next week.

What have I been up to???
Hair-wise this week went well...
  1. Inversion Method - has been going well so far, 3 more nights to go, including tonight, hoping for some growth! I'm optimistic :-)
  2. I've continued my protective styling - with braids
  3. I avoided relaxing this week because my hair seems to be doing okay right now, I'll just continue to pamper and treat it. I may Texlax my hair at 18 weeks post, once all continues to go well. If I break before then, I'll definitely let you guys know!
  4. Babying my strands in everything I do hair-wise.
  5. Watching my hair verry carefully - I'm  watching for any excessive shedding or breakage, and praying for no setbacks!
  6. I ordered the Nexxus Polymedic Emergency Reconstructor online x2 bottles and a 1 Liter bottle of HEHH Conditioner on Amazon today :-)
  7. Currently Deep Conditioning with ORS Replenishing Conditioner with braids. 
  8. I'm considering doing a Coffee Rinse for the first time ever this evening, simply because I don't have any tea in the apartment to do a tea rinse. I don't know how I forgot to replenish my tea stash!!!
So that's about it, I'll let you guys know how my wash session goes tonight.
I hope you guys had a great weekend,

Xoxo,
Rachie :-)

No comments