Monday is here!!! Hair Challenge for the week... :-)

Hey guys! :-)

This is a "Psych-Myself-Up" kindah post. Its a Monday, so a little pick-me-up is always good.

Has anyone noticed that we are in the 4th week of the year already??!!! Its Crazy how quickly time flies!
One of my promises to myself for 2014 is to make better use of my time; to be more productive with the little bits of free time here and there, because they can really add up.

So starting small, one week at a time, I want to challenge myself week by week with my hair care routine. THIS week I MUST accomplish the following on a daily basis:


  • Exercise - half an hour to an hour of aerobics
     
     :-) yup yup!
  • 3 liters of water per day
  • 5 Fruits and Veggies per day - juicing is a MUST
  • Take my Vitamins WITH MY BREAKFAST - I have a back up set in my handbag for when I have to rush to work ;-)
  • Moisturize and Seal daily!!! Just started using Shea Moisture Coconut Hibiscus Curl and Style Milk, so far so good :-)
  • Do not forget Satin scarf or pillow case at night
  • Co-wash as needed (with the daily exercise this is a must) 
  • Deep condition once to twice weekly.
  • Keep the braids in this week

Whew! So I'll definitely draw up a little table and tick "done" tasks off every day for this week. Here goes!!!

Hope you guys have a Productive, Safe and Happy week!

Xoxo,
Rachie :-)

No comments