I Got Featured!!! #beyondhumbled :-)

Hey There Girlies!!!
I'm soo excited!!!
In fact I was excited from Saturday evening but the on call this weekend had me so busy I wasn't able to really sit and put this QUICK post together until just now.

Any-who!
I was featured on www.justgrowalready.com!

It's amazing because this is THE MAJOR blog I looked to for inspiration when I first began my hair journey.
Jeni is such an inspiration and I am so happy to start this week off on such a positive note.

Thank you all who stop by to have a look at what I post and follow me on my HHJ, I really appreciate it!
Big Hugz!!!

You can head over to JustGrowAlready and have a look!

Xoxo
Rachie :-)

6 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is so beautiful and thick Rachie #haircrush! How did you get it to be this thick?

    Now you can inspire others like us :-)

    Becca | readystradygrowit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Thanks so much Becca! hugz. I'm honestly so thankful I came across texlaxing and airdrying, I think that and having a regimen and a lil' patience was key. My hair is fine so its easy for it to look thin and limp, so texlaxing helped to give my hair more body.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on being featured, Rachie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job for publishing such a beneficial article. Your blog information isn’t only useful but it is additionally creative with high content too.The Best Hair Transplant India at affordable cost.

    ReplyDelete