Exercise and Fruit & Veggie Challenge!... :-)

Hey There!
Another Monday has come and gone, and I think I'm ready for another week-long Hair regimen challenge. I did one the other day (link here) And it was good because it helped me really to stay on top of the things I was having difficulty being consistent with.
For this week's challenge, I'd like to focus on the 2 things that I have been having trouble staying consistent with. Namely: exercise and fruit & veggie intake.

Its pretty much common knowledge at this point that a healthy diet (in this case: the intake of 5 fruits and vegetables per day) and daily exercise is good for you, so why is it that I find it so difficult to get into the groove so to speak? Once I'm in the habit it's smooth sailing and I feel great about myself, but getting into habit mode is hard. Solution? No more excuses Rach!

Sometimes I get really frustrated with myself, but then I have to remember its a journey, I'll have my ups and down, but its important to at least try my best, be consistent with my efforts and take it one day at a time.
I've managed to stretch my relaxer to almost 18 weeks today! And I managed that by taking it one week at a time. I never forced a particular stretching goal on myself, and so the task didn't seem so daunting. I think I'll apply the same logic to my exercise and fruit and veggie challenge: "Take it one day at a time". Before I know it, the days will have turned into a whole week! :-)

I've done up a little check list for this week, and I'll take a picture of it (hopefully all completed!) and show it to you guys at the end of the week (Sunday 23rd February 2014), the Pressure is Officially On - Good, I need it! 
I have my Sensus Gym Membership, My Spin Class Card, My Jogging headphones and my Gym bag all packed and ready to go in my car
I will also be doing my smoothies daily, starting from lunch time today! I like doing smoothies because it makes it easier for me to be able to get in my 5 FRESH fruits and veggies in a convenient cup. I usually have carrot juice and beet juice blended with frozen bananas and strawberries. Some days I add 2 handfuls of spinach and on other days (like yesterday) I add a Wheatgrass shot - Yummy! :-)

Yeppers Peppers guys, that's pretty much it.
Wish me luck.
I'm little but I'm fierce, That's me! :-D

Xoxo,
Rachie :-)
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments