Nails vs Hair... :-)

There's a battle for my affection going on.... between my Hair and my Nails no less!
I love when my nails are well kept, I feel neater, more put-together. 
BUT the moment the nail polish chips, the chip then snags my hair! GRRRR!!! It's happened one too many times and I always notice breakage after these little snagging incidents - small bits of hair with no bulb (ie its not shed) when I would detangle my hair. I knew then I had to make a choice, medium length polished nails with the risk of chipping and need to RUN to the spa/salon to have them redone, or just keeping them very low on my own at home and unpolished to remove the risk of Snagging altogether...

My nails now:
Le sigh! lol
I'd love to give this (see below) a try though! I need to probably invest in some nail polish or a shellac nail polish set. Actually I just need to make an effort to invest a little more time, maybe once a week, to make sure they are well manicured.


But if it comes down to hair vs nails, for now, the odds are in my Hairs favour ;-)
Do you guys have similar issues?

Xoxo,
Rachie :-)

4 comments

  1. I think getting acrylics or gel nails would be a good alternative since neither the nail nor the nail polish chips. You can have your cake and eat it too!

    Ps. that design on the nails is soo cute! I love that color combo - so delicious-looking lol

    Abbi of BelowtheWaist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Ur so right, I need to get back to shellac nail polish, it's true that it definitely doesn't chip as much as regular nail polish. LOL at the nail polish being "delicious-looking" cuz I was thinking the same thing! The colours reminded me of Candy and Chocolate, Yummeh! lol. Happy Valentine's Day girlie!

      Delete
  2. Grr! I hate it when my hair habits chip my nails. I've ditched nail polish all together for that reason alone!

    KLP | SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl! Tell me about it, and it looks so untidy! So I'm gonna start shellac/gel nail polish again as Abbi suggested, because it doesn't chip as much. The only thing is, it's more expensive to put on than regular nail polish... Trials! Lol. Thanx for stopping by my post! :-)

      Delete