Wash Day? :-)

Hey There Guys!

My mid-week "Wash Day" wasn't a Wash Day really it quickly became a Dry Deep Conditioning Session.
As you know, I Deep Condition twice a week & often times one of these sessions is a "Dry Deep Conditioning Session"
I do these Sessions so that I can give my hair the moisture it needs even when I am uber busy.
I have been very very very busy of late, I feel like a broken record saying this, but its true!
My hair doesn't care about my plight though,
LOL,
Not at all!
She's just like:"Ye, dat nice, where's the moisture though? You Forgot?! Okay, Well allow me to fix your business Rach :-)" #breakage
LOL

So! back to Wash Day/Dry Deep Conditioning Quickie:

After The Last Wash Day I had put my hair in Plaits with a Scarf for work:

I grew tired of it after a single day so I did a Braid-Out which I eventually put into a Bun the Following Day:
 
Tuesday Night I was Not feeling that braid out much at all, and it felt a little on the dry side - AC at work is really drying some days,

So I opted for Dry Deep Conditioning:
  • I wet my hands and ran them along my hair in 4 sections to VERY LIGHTLY Moisten the hair but not to the point where it was wet.
  • I proceeded to Finger Detangle each section, then Detangled each section with a Denman Brush.
  • Profectiv Mega Growth Daily Leave-In Strengthener was applied to each section and plaited
  • Plastic cap, then under the dryer for 15 mins.
  • Sealed with Sweet Almond Oil + Castor Oil, because I'm out of Grapeseed Oil! :-(
  • Left cap off and allowed to Air dry
  • I then separated each plait and then combed it out with a wide toothed comb:
    Very little hair came out, Yayness! :-)
  • I then put on a head band and put my hair in a bun and went to work!

Yeppers so that's about it! Nothing big and exciting, I'll be doing a regular wash day with a moisturizing shampoo on Saturday or Sunday

I've joined the 30 Days Without Heat Challenge!
I'll let you guys know how that's going and what my plans are in a post coming soon :-)
Feel free to join along, just CLICK HERE

Also:
Check out how these other Ladies' Wash Days Went:

The Wash Day Experience
*I didn't put my link up this week because mine wasn't a true "Wash Day" per say, but I encourage you ladies to check out these other ladies Wash Days, because we can all stand to learn a thing or two, or be motivated in some way!

Have a Great week!

Xoxo,
Rachie :-)

2 comments

  1. Omgosh laughing hysterically at "Ye, dat nice, where's the moisture though?" Hahahahahahaha! I think that all of our heads have said that more than once!

    This is a really good way to moisturize and seal mid week! How long does the moisture last for you?

    KLP | SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heya KLP! The moisture holds up for 3-4 days, basically in time for my next wash day. Especially if I do GHE Method at nights :-) And yes, LOL, my hair is verrry tempermental when its ready! Smh #hhjtrials Lol!

      Delete